- I will receive books in the following formats: physical, ebooks, and audiobooks
- Genres I like to read: Fantasy, Young Adult, Nonfiction, General Fiction, Historical Fiction, Supernatural/Paranormal
- Genres I DO not like to read: Adult Romance, Horror
- If you’d like to send me an ARC, I will post in on my blog (unless you would rather I not publish a negative review of the book). I will commit to a reading time/reviewing time of 2 weeks from the time I receive the book.
- The best way to contact me is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will respond to every request, but not always positively.
- I am open to receiving ARCs from indie publishers and self-published authors
- I will typically crosspost reviews to Amazon, Audible (if they are audiobooks), and Goodreads.
5 stars: I LOVED it. I cannot think of any criticisms to give this book. I would definitely reread it and recommend it.
4 stars: I really liked it! There were a couple faults that I found in this book and I would probably recommend it and probably reread it.
3 stars: I liked it, and enjoyed reading it. However, my feelings on the book are that it is kind of mediocre; either the style was just not my jam or I found a couple of blatant faults with the book.
2 stars: I disliked it. I read the entire book but I just could not get behind the plot/ the structure/ the characters/ the takeaway message of the book. I would not recommend this book.
1 star: I had to struggle to even read the whole book.